Blemish Balm Complex - Water Soluble
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Recommended Use & Storage
Beauty Balms, or B.B. creams, were developed by dermatologists to protect, soothe and refine skin after laser surgery. However, B.B. creams provided an additional, unforeseen benefit; light coverage that masked scarring, problem skin, and other blemishes. BBs were intended as a post-operative topical, imparting benefits that nourished the skin, such as Intense moisturization, UV protection, alleviation for skin issues and improvement in skin texture, reduction in the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles, all while providing the skin with potent antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-aging properties.
• All-in-One Product
• Potent moisturizer
• Enhances Cellular Renewal & Barrier function
• Protects against UV-induced damage
• Can help improve the overall texture of the skin
• Soothing benefits
• Strong antioxidant
• Collagen Synthesis
• Improved epidermal integrity
• Improved the skin tone
• Increases the cycle rate of complete cellular renewal
• Salicylates provide effective antimicrobial properties
• Anti-aging properties help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• More effective hydration than Hyaluronic Acid
We recommend adding the product during the cooling phase of the formulation at temperatures lower than 80˚C and a pH between 4 and 7.
All products sold are cosmetic grade; External Use Only; Cosmetic & Personal Care Formulations Only.
INCI Nomenclature: Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate
Appearance: Clear to Slightly Hazy Liquid
Natural Salicylate Content: 2.0-6.0%
Suggested Use Levels: 1.0-10.0%
Storage: Protected from direct light and humidity at a temperature of 50°-77°F (10°-25°C)
Shelf life: 12 months, properly stored, in a sealed container.
This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
This product is cosmetic grade & for external use only.