Virgin Hemp Seed Butter - Organic
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Recommended Use & Storage
This Virgin Hemp Seed Butter starts with USDA Organic Hemp Seed Oil and High Melting Point Shea Butter that is formulated into a ready-to-use butter. Most of the other butter like this use a cheap hydrogenated base usually with GMO Soy oil. The finished product has a melting point between 78°F-82°F and melts readily upon contact with the skin for easy application. Larger sizes can also be repackaged for those of you who resell or used it as an ingredient in body butter, lotions & more.
Hemp seed Butter is a dark shade of green
– Effectively treats dry skin – Heals skin rash
– Heals skin peeling, after tanning – Clears blemishes and wrinkles
– Relieves itching skin– Heals sunburn – Shaving cream for a smooth shave
– Treats small skin wounds and skin cracks – Moisturizes and smooths tough or rough skin
– Fights frostbite – Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy
– Relieves insect bites – Promotes healthy rejuvenated skin
– Heals muscle fatigue, aches, and tension – Relieves skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
– Treats eczema and dermatitis –Fights off fine lines and wrinkles
INCI Name: Cannabis Sativa Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol
Extraction Method: Expeller Pressed
Processing Type: Virgin Unrefined
Obtained From: Seed
Appearance: White to pale green
Aromatic Description: Very mild to odorless
Melting Point: 25º to 28° C
Recommended Use Rates: Balms: 5 – 100%, Bar Soaps: 3 - 6%, Hair Conditioners: 2 – 5 %, Lotions & Creams: 3 - 5%.
Formulation Notes: When adding butter to creams and lotions, it might be necessary to gently warm them until the texture can be incorporated into the final product. Using a hand blender, create a vortex with your cream or lotion and drizzle your melted butter to fully incorporate. For addition in soaps, the general rule of thumb is 1 tablespoon per pound.
Storage: Store in cool temperatures (below 25 °C) away from direct light and moisture in an air-tight container.
Shelf Life: 18 months, properly stored, in a sealed container.
Common Uses: This butter is perfect for lotions, creams, and body butter. Specially designed to enhance formulations, its creamy texture enables it to be used as is by those with very dry, sensitive, or weathered skin.
Orders Ship in 1-3 business days excluding postal holidays. Economy Shipping is USPS First Class for up to 1lb, USPS Priority for up to 20lbs, & UPS for larger orders.