Liquid Castile Soap with Aloe - Unscented
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Liquid Castile Soap Base – 70.5% Organic Content – “Made with Organic”
Our standard organic-derived liquid castile soap with added shea butter is gentle and moisturizing. This Liquid Castile Soap is derived from Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, & other Oils of Organic Origin. It is scentless so you can add your favorite essential oils or other ingredients. This can also be used in its unscented form for people with sensitivities. This Castile Soap is often used in pump dispensers for everyday hand soap and can also be mixed with a variety of plant extracts and essential oils to make a gentle and effective shampoo.
Ingredients: Organic Saponified Oils (Coconut, Olive, and Jojoba), Rosemary Extract, Organic Aloe Vera.
12 Uses for Castile Soap:
1. Shampoo Use Castile soap as a stand-in for a harsh detergent-based shampoo. Give your head a break! Just mix Castile soap with water at a ratio of 1:3.
2. Laundry Detergent You can make your laundry detergent with simple, common ingredients. Save tons of money and do the environment a friendly favor.
3. Tub Scrub Make a tile or toilet “soft scrub” out of baking soda and Castile soap. Fill a spray bottle with a dilution of 1:3 Castile to water. Sprinkling the area you wish to clean with a liberal dusting of baking soda, then spray the Castile solution over the top. Scour with a sponge or scrub brush and watch the stains disappear. This also works great on crusty stove tops!
4. Mopping Solution Use 2 or 3 tablespoons of Castile soap in a full bucket of water, and mop your floors to a sparkly new luster.
5. Dish Soap Make dishwashing soap (for hand washing) or liquid hand soap (for washing hands) by simply mixing a 1:1 ratio of Castile to water.
6. Dishwasher Detergent Make a fancier DIY liquid dishwasher detergent that’s inexpensive and eco-friendly.
7. Soap Dispenser Refill You can refill your foaming hand soap dispenser with 1 part Castile soap to 4 parts water.
8. Body Wash You can use Castile soap as a gentle yet efficient bath soap/body wash by diluting it in a 2:1 ratio of Castile to water.
9. Dog Shampoo What’s good enough for you is even better for your pet! Use the same ratio listed above for a fantastic DIY doggie shampoo.
10. Toothpaste: You can actually use Castile soap in place of your toothpaste, and pure soap is much better for your teeth than the nasty chemicals they put in most commercial pastes. Just add a few drops directly to your wet brush. It works wonders, although the flavor can take some getting used to!
11. Veggie Wash Make a simple veggie wash for cleansing all your produce. Add 1 tablespoon of Castile soap to 2 cups of water, and keep the mixture in a squirt bottle near the kitchen sink.
12. Carpet Cleaner Finally, you can make an effective carpet cleaner by mixing 1/4 cup Castile into 1 cup water. Place the solution in the blender and let it fly until it forms a stiff foam. Apply as you would any other carpet cleaning product.